A great place to stop and chill for a bit after a ride on the Rail Trail
Antiques, Vintage, Gourmet Foods and Unique Items
The glass base is made to look like stone… absolutely beautiful… $195
I am updating this post… recently, Facebook changed the way it shows items in your newsfeed from pages you like. Under their new way of doing things, you will see only a few of our posts as FB uses this as a way to make $$$ (pay for play). One of the best ways around this is to subscribe to our E-Mail newsletter. Everyone checks their email, so it is perhaps the easiest way to get updates…
You can find instructions on how to add our newsletter below–
Here at Florahome Station, we love to mix the old with the new. For those of you who mostly use email, you can now subscribe to our newsletter.
Just follow these easy instructions:
- Go to the Florahome Station Website and look for the Newsletter Subscription line on the left hand side of the screen.
- Enter your E-mail on the text line.
- CLICK send
- Check the email you entered
- You should have an email from Florahome Station, click on the link provided to verify your subscription
- Enjoy your Newsletter when it comes to your EMail
Gallberry Honey is back from Friday, 6/6/2014… Drop by this weekend and renew your stock….
Etoniah Creek in Flood