As many of you know, we currently have a good supply of Brazilian Pepper Honey. Honey, of course, has its own healthy properties. However, when made from the nectar of the Brazilian Pepper tree, it gains some added healthy properties.
Here are just a few:
- Peruvians use the sap as a topical cleanser against germs
- Argentinians use it for respiratory ailments and urinary tract irritations
- Brazil, extracts from the bark are used in herbal medicine to address cardiovascular problems, harmful organisms, and fungus
- The folk medicine uses of pepper tree are many and include relief from symptoms of ulcers, respiratory problems, diarrhea, and skin problems.
- Contemporary uses of Brazilian pepper tree are focused on its activity against harmful organisms. Several studies have confirmed Brazilian pepper tree to be toxic against Staphylococcus
- Several inquiries have been made into Brazilian pepper tree’s effect on fighting candida and it has repeatedly been shown to impair the growth and proliferation of candida albicans by inhibiting fungal cell wall formation.
Anyway, I hope some of this information helps you out. Brazilian pepper honey is an incredibly good food product for your health.
Remember, you can find this natural wonder right here at Florahome Station.